It’s all about dealing with people.
We’ve been offering a proven holistic approach for your business to deal with real people over the Internet since 2005.
- Road-mapping – know how your business will grow
- Web design – the all-important front door to your business
- Video production – harness the power of strategic video
- Elearning – Web-based training with tons of benefits
- Digital marketing – bring all your efforts together to attract clients
Call, email or text us today.
Director, Media Operations
Robert is our video, design and technical wizard. Extremely perceptive, Robert can transform someone’s ideas into breathe-taking design. Our client’s designs are a delicious soufflé of mood, messaging and design. Some of Robert’s super powers include:
- Over 17 years producing educational, promo and cutting edge (literally) action video.
- 12 years developing websites with Dreamweaver, Joomla!, Droopal, WordPress
- 5 years developing web-based training with Adobe Captivate and Articulate Storyline
- Accomplished PhotoShop expert and trainer
- Uber successful social media marketer
Robert’s incredible creative ability was responsible for writing an internationally recognised online action-adventure series that spanned 7 years. He has also written and produced several action movies and a whole host of PhotoShop and marketing tutorial videos (check out our YouTube channel).
Robert and his wife have a new born son, a gorgeous Bernese Mountain Dog “Loki”, with Felix and Garfield to add to the mix.
Director, Business Consulting
John is our business analysis and strategy guy. John is able to extract the core essence of a business and bring this to life in the work we do for our clients. John has been a business consultant for 20 years. He has extensive business analysis, content and project management experience.
- Oracle Certified Professional and an OpenText Business Consultant certifications
- Accomplished business consultant with experience with small and large businesses and all levels of the public sector
- Adept at finding and curing pain points in business, refining client niches, developing marketing strategies and plans
- Managed teams and projects from a few infantrymen to several multimillion dollar projects
- Understands how technology and business and that technology must facilitate business, which comes as a shock to some 😉
John is known for conceptualising innovative and compelling marketing campaigns. From hideous malware invading a “secure server” to Blackberry peripherals used in a sales showdown to a 7 year online action-adventure series seen around the world. John is a strong believer that PRODUCT=TEAM and “you better stand out in your client’s mind, or else!”
John is married to Colette and they only have 1 son left at home. They have big and small dogs, but thankfully no cats!